Free Shipping Included! Stainless Steel Right&Left Handed Thread Swage Lag Screws for Wood Post of 1/8 inch Cable Railing Kit,Decking Railing Hardware,DIY Baluster Kit(10 Pairs) by kjxxkj at KU Building Tech. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Installation steps: Step.1: Cut and check your cable length, Length of cable is shorter 1.5- inch than the post edge distance usually to be recommended; Step 2: Connect the cable to the lag screws by a hydraulic crimper；One end to be installed right and other end installed left handed thread lag screw; Step 3: Turn the R&L hand thread lag screws in same direction to screw into the holes of post which you have drilled before，Until the cable is tightened. Please turn the R&L hand thread s
Product Description & Reviews
Installation steps: Step.1: Cut and check your cable length, Length of cable is shorter 1.5- inch than the post edge distance usually to be recommended; Step 2: Connect the cable to the lag screws by a hydraulic crimper；One end to be installed right and other end installed left handed thread lag screw; Step 3: Turn the R&L hand thread lag screws in same direction to screw into the holes of post which you have drilled before，Until the cable is tightened. Please turn the R&L hand thread screws into the woodposts at the same time!!! Note: Make sure the connection of cable with lag screw is firmly before you turn it into the wood post. Item include： Right handed thread lag screw：10 Pcs； left handed thread lag screw：10 Pcs； 5 mm OD drill bit：1 Pcs.
Features & Highlights
- This cable railing kit include 10-pcs right and 10-pcs left hand thread lag screws; Kit made of T316 -stainless steel，So it can be used indoor or outdoor；
- This deck railing hardware fit 1/8-inch OD cable of railing system，The thread screws were designed for wood post，Length of lag screw is 4 inch and length of its thread is 2 inch；
- This swage lag screws used Integrated design，So this kit will make your installation more easier、beautiful and secure, But connection of cable with lag screws need by using hydraulic crimper；
- Note：Length of cable should be 1.5 inch shorter than wood post edge distance（as shown in fig.3); If you want To DIY a high quality railing system，Standard 1/8 in(OD) cable which was made of T316-stainless steel is recommended;
- By the design of Right&left handed thread, Of course it can be used to adjust the tightness of cable, So the turnbuckles are not needed in the railing system, And this cable railing can't be easily unfixed and damaged by outsiders.
Railings & Pickets
4 x 1.3 x 5.9 inches
Have questions about this item (709886685942), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by kjxxkj, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Are you still looking durable wire rope for your Stairs/Counter/ Fence/ Balcony or other high tensile project? LuckIn steel cable rope specialized design for Cable Railing, Balustrade DIY, Decking, Clothes Line, Winches... Here, it will be the one yo...
mpn: MZZ288, ean: 0716150772505,
If you are planning start the cable railing deck project ,Please search Muzata cable railing kit on Amazon,Muzata provide full solution to commit all your need Muzata is Manufacture directly, True good quality with very professional, buy with confi...
mpn: PS-55, ean: 0788537685661,
Stainless Steel Protector Sleeves for 1/8'' Wire Rope cable Come with a 1/4'' drill bit Specification: Inner Diameter: 4 mm Length: 3/4'' Material Type: 316 Marine grade What's in the box: 64 Pcs stainless steel protector sleeves 1 Pcs 1/4''...