Reflective Foam Insulation Heat Shield Thermal Insulation Shield 48''x4ft by AES at KU Building Tech. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Made in the USA Product: Foam Core laminated between two layers of highly reflective radiant barrier foil. Contact Temperature Range: -60°F To 180°F (-51°C To 82°C) Water Vapor Transmission: .02 Perms**** Puncture Resistance: 60 Lbs. Per In.*** Pliability: No Cracking Linear Shrinkage: None Mold And Mildew: No Growth Flame Spread: 0 Astm E84-08 Smoke Development: 40 Astm E84-08 Fire Rating: Class A / Class 1 Reflectivity: 95% Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302: Zero Surface Burn Rate Emittanc
Product Description & Reviews
Made in the USA Product: Foam Core laminated between two layers of highly reflective radiant barrier foil. Contact Temperature Range: -60°F To 180°F (-51°C To 82°C) Water Vapor Transmission: .02 Perms**** Puncture Resistance: 60 Lbs. Per In.*** Pliability: No Cracking Linear Shrinkage: None Mold And Mildew: No Growth Flame Spread: 0 Astm E84-08 Smoke Development: 40 Astm E84-08 Fire Rating: Class A / Class 1 Reflectivity: 95% Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302: Zero Surface Burn Rate Emittance: 0.04**** Benefits: 100% Made in USA Only Energy Star Rated Foam Core Reflective Insulation on the planet!!! Blocks radiant heat by up to 95% Reduces Heating and cooling loss Foam Core Sound Reduction Technology Saves you Energy and Money Easy to use and install Requires no protective clothing or special tools Requires no maintenance Highly Durable, Lasts Longer Meets new ASTM Fire codes
Features & Highlights
- One layer closed-cell foam bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Industrialized strength, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate. Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install. Easy to install and maintenance free, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. Simply staple, nail, glue or use a spray adhesive to hold in place! No mess, and no itchy fibers!
- Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation and does not promote the growth of fungi, mold or mildew. Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents. Non-flammable, flame retardant
- Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems, keeping your home warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round. As well as provides benefits of soundproofing when used in walls, ceilings and floors. Can also increase your overall property value depending on use.
- Dimensions: (48 Inches wide by 4 feet long ), 7MM (5/16 In) thick,
Garage Door Seals
Have questions about this item (8218470104551), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Weather Defender is the ultimate all in one threshold seal, that offers immediate results. It creates a seal between the floor and garage door. The seal is highly versatile and exceptionally tough. Its suitable for all vehicle types, including forkli...
mpn: 68668, ean: 6624612074774,
Silicone Gasketing. UL listed and tested to limit air and smoke infiltration. Not affected by mildew, fungus or UV Light.Silicone gasketing. UL listed. Limits air and smoke infiltration.
mpn: 58036, ean: 0763636580369,
Helps keep unwanted water and pests out of your garage. ProSeal™ locks out the elements by filling any gaps between the wood door and the exterior wall. Helps save energy by keeping your garage warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer....
Genuine Wayne Dalton Brand Garage Door Weather Seal Direct factory replacement Heavy Duty Weather Seal from Wayne Dalton. Part number: 154448 For Wayne Dalton 8000 and 9000 series foam core doors Fits models TG, TW, 2411, 2415, TS-125 and others 3-1/...