Houseables Radiant Barrier Insulation, Aluminum Foil Roll, 1000 Square Ft. (250 x 4 Feet), Reflective, Solar Guard Backed Material, Heat Barriers, for Attic, House Wraps, Offices, Tear Resistant
Free Shipping Included! Houseables Radiant Barrier Insulation, Aluminum Foil Roll, 1000 Square Ft. (250 x 4 Feet), Reflective, Solar Guard Backed Material, Heat Barriers, for Attic, House Wraps, Offices, Tear Resistant by Houseables at KU Building Tech. MPN: RaBa. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beat that nasty heat without cranking up the AC all summer long The majority of heat that enters your home comes through the roof. If your home has an attic, that heat tends to build up very quickly, often to an unbearable degree in the summer months, and that heat spreads throughout the rest of the home. And in those summer months, often homeowners are left with little recourse other than to rely heavily on air conditioning and/or central air. This, in turn, results in sky-high utility bills an
Product Description & Reviews
Beat that nasty heat without cranking up the AC all summer long The majority of heat that enters your home comes through the roof. If your home has an attic, that heat tends to build up very quickly, often to an unbearable degree in the summer months, and that heat spreads throughout the rest of the home. And in those summer months, often homeowners are left with little recourse other than to rely heavily on air conditioning and/or central air. This, in turn, results in sky-high utility bills and a lot of frustration because it's still a struggle to beat that heat. This is doubly problematic. Decreases the temperature as well as those utility bills Installing Houseables' new radiant barrier foil along the rafters of your attic (or attic flooring) is a clever and cost effective way of combating the sweltering summer heat as well as those rising utility bills. When stapled to the underside of roof rafters (below insulation and never on top), our radiant foil reflects up to 97% of the radiant heat that strikes its surface. When that radiant heat is reflected, heat transfer is greatly reduced, so temperatures are naturally lowered. Some studies have shown that radiant barriers are effective enough to reduce overall cooling costs by 10%.
Features & Highlights
- 1,000 SQUARE FEET PER ROLL: Our foil insulation barrier rolls measure 250 feet in length and are four feet wide. This gives you 1,000 square feet of insulation per roll. Studies have shown that radiant barrier foil can result in a noticeable temperature drop in your home during the summer. It can also help reduce cooling costs by 10% depending on your climate region.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Double-sided and tear-resistant, our foil's material is highly reflective to reflect radiant heat rather than absorb it. The industrialized strength foil is remarkably thin to the touch. It is designed to withstand heavy handling without tearing, puncturing, or overly wrinkling. Cuts easily with utility scissors so you can install it properly with ease with no special tools or protective equipment required.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: It is non-toxic and does not promote the growth of fungi or bacteria nor does it provide no nesting support for rodent or insects. Works for both new and pre-existing buildings. The material is unaffected by humidity and climate changes so no further maintenance is required upon installation. It is a superior alternative to bulky insulation such as foil-faced bubble wrap.
- ASTM COMPLIANT: Meets the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) fire and smoke safety requirements of most state and local building codes, as well as the breathability standards for building materials. While primarily used for attic rafters and floors, our radiant foil works well for garages, workshops, storage units, barns, warehouses, and even older multi-storied homes that lack sufficient insulation.
- EASY TO HANDLE: Although our radiant barrier insulation is strong and mighty enough to properly assist in insulating your desired area, it is also light enough for perfectly easy installation. All help, no hassle.
Window Insulation Kits
6.1 x 5.9 x 48.8 inches
Have questions about this item (RaBa), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Houseables, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4x10, ean: 8046865155334,
99.97% Reflective Thermal Double Bubble Radiant Barrier. Class 1 / Class A Fire Rated (Meets all Fire Codes) Water Proof / Unaffected by Moisture and Humidity Strong Durable and Easy to Work with (Razor or Scissors) Aluminum Radiant Barrier and Vapor...
mpn: 10272, ean: 0083014102724,
DuPont StraightFlash for residential window flashing is ideal for protecting heads and jambs of rectangular windows. By bridging the interface between the rough opening and building envelope, DuPont StraightFlash protects these vulnerable areas that ...
US Energy Products 4ft x 100ft White Double Bubble4ft x 100ft White Double Bubble. Class 1 / Class A Fire Rated ASTM Certified. Made In USA / Super Fast Shipping / Ships Same Day. SAFETY: Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, and does not support ...
Made in the USA Product: Foam Core laminated between two layers of highly reflective radiant barrier foil. Contact Temperature Range: -60°F To 180°F (-51°C To 82°C) Water Vapor Transmission: .02 Perms**** Puncture Resistance: 60 Lbs. Per In.*** P...